RE:A/C Charge....Help

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 15:38:45 EDT

I'm in Mount Washington, work in Louisville.

>>> gtv684@hotmail.com 07/07/03 02:22PM >>>

Jason,

  I'm between Lebanon and Springfield, work in Radcliff. My wife used
live there in Louisville and worked at the Actors Theatre........I got
to go
to all the plays for free!!!! Was that a good thing???

Don't know, but it's still hottttt! The truck that is....well, so's my
wife
but she's about 8 1/2 months preggers and will not ride in the Dak!!!

Got one vote for the refill can upright, thanks for the warm water
trick!!
Anyone else?

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L