Re: Help! Dead Dakota

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 17:44:25 EDT

(mark sent me this off line but I am re-forwarding to group with my reply)

Mark:

Yep, I turn the key on and there is no "check engine" light lit-up on the
dash board. Not having owned it for very long, where is the light? I get
the oil light and I think that's it.

Per Bob's suggestion, does anyone nearby have a Gen II V6 Dakota they are
willing to drive by and swap PCMs real quick to see if that is my problem?
Fredericksburg, VA. Free pizza and beer for the travel time.

So far sounds like the PCM..

-Ron