Last bit of V8 Throttle Body help

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 19:26:09 EDT

Response is great so far with this mod. The only thing that needs changing
is the shift points. They appear to be a bit low. I have to make it shift
gears back down to 2nd around 40mph if I am going up any type of hill.

Since I put the original V6 bracket on, it's a lot beter, but I can't see
how to adjust it more. Isn't there a screw or something I can turn to set
this?

Thanks!

Chris ReckThanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage
1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air intake,
Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A
KO tires