Re: RE: Gibson Muffler #?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 09:59:14 EDT

At 09:31 AM 7/8/03 -0400, you wrote:
>It may be to late since you patched it, but did you try calling Gibson? The
>muffler on my '96 cracked around the inlet mouth about two years ago. The
>muffler was about five years old at the time. I didn't expect it, but
>Gibson sent me a new one free of charge. (I did have to return the old
>one.) Rich - Ashburn, VA

Thanks, Rich. I may try it. Chances might not be too great since I'm
in Canada and bought it up here through one of their distributors in Toronto.
Actually I was thinking about getting just the muffler part. It's been so
long that I'll have to get underneath to do some measuring and try finding
a match in the table off their site i.e. unless someone on the list has
the number by chance.

Bob