RE: Looking for Schrader Valve

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 09:32:10 EDT

There are gauges available through Jeg's / Summit that will fit even though
they're advertised for chevys. I've had 2 kinds... one of them required you
to *remove* the plunger because it's adapter formed a 90 degree angle from
the rail. Both worked fine. Other than these you might find something at
a *non-discount* type of auto parts store (you know, a place that caters
primarily to the commercial garages).

RayB