Re: Looking for Schrader Valve

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 09:45:06 EDT

At 08:06 AM 7/9/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an idea where you can pick up a Schrader valve to fit the
>fuel rail? I want to make an adapter to screw in a pressure gauge, so I
>need something with a detent that will engage the plunger in the fuel rail
>valve. Thanks for any ideas! Rich - Ashburn, VA

Rich, my son did an electric fuel pressure gauge hookup to the fuel rail
on my 97. It's been so long that I can't recall exactly what we used.
Something from a part from an inline fuel filter from a Dodge car pops
up in my mind (but I wouldn't trust that :-)) ?

If you're not in a hurry, I'll get in touch with David and see what he did.
Might be a good candidate for FAQ site or Jon's DML Repair and Maintenance
section?

Bob