Group Buy On Mopar Cast Valve Covers

From: Stephen Barnett (stephen.barnett@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 14:41:18 EDT

Has anyone got an update on this? Haven't heard or seen anything.

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:41:46 EDT
From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Subject: DML: Group Buy On Mopar Cast Valve Covers

I've set up another group buy with the same guy that has done a group buy
recently on the M1 manifold. This time it's the Mopar cast valve covers for
318
and 360 Magnum motors. The black valve covers will be $135 INCLUDING
shipping, part number is P5249343. The polished valve covers will be $175
INCLUDING
shipping, part number is P4876041. These prices are awesome, especially on
the
black covers. Brand new, with gaskets and bolts.

Dwayne Glenn, Part Manager
Tenafly CPJ
201-871-9400 ext.918, hours from 7:30 to 5:00 Eastern Time
<A HREF="mailto:dwaynedjeep@aol.com">dwaynedjeep@aol.com</A>

Call him to place your order. When you call, just reference this group by,
the part number and price, and my name. Just like the M1 deal, I've put this
together for all the lists and boards that I frequent so it was easier to
tie it
to my name as a point of reference. This price will be good for at least
one
month. Dwayne was willing to do this buy because of all the response on the
M1 package. Hopefully this will go well too.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD