Re: 15x8 rims wanted at DML BBQ

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 15:26:23 EDT

At 08:17 AM 7/9/03 -0500, Barry wrote:
>Well, if someone in the midwest wanted to do a 3-way trade,
>I would be open for that, I wouldn't mind being a shipper either,
>if someone betweeen the BBQ and Illinois wanted to buy from you
>and have me haul them....

So far, no interest expressed. BTW, I made an error. The tires
mounted on the 2 15x8 AR-767 rims are MT 26x 10.5x 15 Street
ET DOT drag tires. These tires are almost brand new (less than
20 runs on them). The BFG drag radials that I previously mentioned
are unmounted.

Hope you find something that's more suited to your needs.

Bob