Re: oil cooler grill cover ideas

From: Donald (y2kota@mallettservices.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 18:51:52 EDT

I'll give you a heads up about placing the Oil cooler in front of the A/C.
If your A/C isn't blowing cold for you now, the oil cooler with 200+ oil is
not going to help the A/C! If there a ATF cooler ther thats just takes away
from the ATF cool also. I had a oil cooler on my dak and removed. Found the
A/C works much nicer and quicker with out it.

I'm been thinking about a remote mount for the oil cooler somewhere else.

--
Don Mallett