2500 Reward for stolen car

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 18:53:46 EDT

Hello All,
I had a freind of mine get his car stolen July 7 from
his house in Atlanta. I have attached his E-mail. This
is a hard to find car so it should be very easy to
spot. I do not care about the reward so if you see it
and report it you can have the full reward. It hacks
me off when some one takes something. I have posted
picures at this sight.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/henryrollins2001/lst?.dir=/Austin+Healy&.view=t

Thanks for the help,
Keep your eyes open.
Matt Tharp
Atlanta,GA

Stolen Austin Healey Notice

$2500 REWARD!

Hello Austin Healy drivers and classic car
enthusiasts!

From: Rolf Janssen (jansrolf@yahoo.com
<mailto:jansrolf@yahoo.com>) phone 770-598-5681

Monday afternoon, July 7th somebody stole our bright
yellow Austin Healey 3000 BN7.
It was stolen from the back yard of our house in
Midtown/Virginia Highlands Atlanta, Georgia.

The car was restored in a very nice condition.

Some unusual things about the Austin :

· Bright yellow paint
· 2 Small Brooklyn windshield instead of the main (see
picture)
· BJ 8 Carburetors
· 3 chrome wheels( 48 spokes) the painted spoke spare
wheel (72 spokes) was mounted at the time of theft
· tan/brown leather interior with black carpet
· many new components like brake/gas tank / carpet /
canvas tenneau cover
· The base paint was white and repainted in a bright
yellow
· Austin bug eye over rider rear bumpers
· sport exhaust with side outlet
· dashboard of polished aluminum

We are so shocked and sad that the car was stolen
after 2 years of being a reliable travel companion.

We are hoping that this e-mail can be forwarded to as
many car enthusiasts as possible.

For a safe return of "Austin" a $2500 reward will be
paid. No questions asked - we just want it back !!