Re: front sway bar question/Gen2

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 20:44:02 EDT

Thomas Mize 3rd wrote:

> Does anyone know what type of endlinks and swaybar would be the best to
> replace the stock bushings?? what about the size and possably part
> numbers for them?? im looking to upgrade mine.
>
> I just installed my $50.00 Hellwig rear bar on my truck and man does it
> make a big diffrence in the way the ttruck rides and handles. the rear
> no longer bounces like it did...it stays put and doesnt bounce all over
> the place. now i need to do the front!!!!!
> more later....!!!

Quickor makes an 1-1/4" front swaybar for the Gen2 Dakotas, in addition
to a 1" rear swaybar. http://www.quickor.com

Those are the biggest bars I have been able to find for Gen2s, and the
prices are quite nice. $209 for the front and $189 for the rear plus
shipping, direct from Quickor. Both come with poly bushings and
endlinks and new hardware. I'm going to be buying both of them soon.

On a side note to Chad at muscletrucks, don't you sell Quickor stuff?
What kinda prices do you have?