Re: Re: front sway bar question/Gen2

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 03:35:23 EDT

I have just installed the ADDCO front sway bar for the GEN II. It comes with end links and the choice of poly or Urethane bushings (when you order them).
Cause I have a lowered truck I need new longer end links than the once that comes with the kit.

Stefan
www.coloradodesigns.com/lan/?step=2&cat_id=105

dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net schrieb am 10.07.03 04:44:25:

> I believe energy suspension is the company I bought my front sway bar end
> links and bushings from. They are poly and make a big difference. I would suggest
> getting the larger front sway bar from addco (it'll come with the end links
> and bushings) since our trucks have major understeer.
>
> John S

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald