Re: Re: RE: U-Joints

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 10:37:46 EDT

well, I explained what happened to me, you have to make your own judgement...

>>> dapurplert@dakota-durango.com 07/08/03 01:42PM >>>

Hmm, I'm notr really gettin any noises but it's shifting into gear slowly
and roughly and also I can move the DS........

I was planning to change it this Friday, do I need to bump that up a few
days? Is it that serious?

-Ryan