OT - employment

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 14:53:48 EDT

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 07:37 AM, Josh Battles wrote:

> Ok, I was talking to Barry last night and we noticed that it seems
> like a
> *lot* of DML members have jobs in the tech industry... Is there any
> truth
> to this or were we imagining things?

I'm a history major/ english minor at the university of rochester. I
work on printers and a/v equipment for the IT department and work on
and sell Macintoshes for Apple.

I'd like to work in or head an a/v department when I get done with
school. my second choice would be retailing or repping for Apple,
followed my being an IT lackey or with some more training and
certification than I have, a sysadmin/ bofh -- though I already do that
on the computer interest floor here at UR =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech