Re: Re: Interior paint

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 15:07:34 EDT

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 12:21 AM, Gary Hedlin wrote:

> It's not THAT bad... it looks bright because I used my flash taking
> those
> pics. Plus my photos dont turn out too good anymore since I got my
> cannon
> powershot camera (way too small for me)
>
> I'm sure with a little planning you can do something that you'll like.
> :)

I *am* glad that you've done something that you like. I was a bit too
harsh on it last night.... oops/sorry =) It's always a good thing
when someone does somethign to make their ride distinctive, as long as
they like it.

and what you've done doesn't make me laugh out loud like the brown 89
Civic hatchback I saw yesterday with giant black lightning bolts on the
fenders and doors, and tribal flame thing stickers on the bottom edges
of the windows, or the dropped and ground-effected VERY white blazer I
just saw with a *lovely* blue flame job. heh =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech