Re: Re: mitsubishi to build dak.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 17:52:55 EDT

>i bought a '88 dodge colt when it was new ( which was built by mitsu and
>later sold as the "Mirage" ).

In 1980 I bought a new off the show room floor a Plymouth Sapporo, Made by
mitsu and imported. That was a great little car. I've had a lot less trouble
with that then with my Dak. (Jumping in a flame proff suit and running for
cover) Don't get me wrong, I will not buy a import again. If it comes down
to buying a "Dak" built by mitus that is a wait to see. Will it be built in
the states for in a land far far away?

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html