Re: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 17:41:43 EDT

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:37:00 -0500, Josh Battles
<jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote:

> Ok, I was talking to Barry last night and we noticed that it seems like a
> *lot* of DML members have jobs in the tech industry... Is there any
> truth
> to this or were we imagining things? Both Barry and I work in the tech
> industry, and I've seen a lot of technology related (looking) email
> addresses flying around out there.... So I guess my question is: what do
> ya'll do??
>
> Sorry for being a little offtopic but I just thought we might find it
> interesting.

Cabinet maker.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile