Re: Interior paint

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 18:12:38 EDT

Any chance they have something close to Mist Gray?

Thanks,
John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
I just picked up some 'bumper gray' at perp boys for mine. it's a
close-ish match to the dark agate (I think that's the dark gray
color...) interior plastics. not distractingly different when painting
the whole trim piece, but I'd have clawed out my eyes if it needed to
be a dead match. I think I have pictures showing the installed pod on
my site. If I don't, yell at me and I'll fix that. I can let you know
what the paint is, too.
<unsnip>