Re: Re: Re: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 01:41:15 EDT

""David McKittrick"" <sysop1@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:01bc01c3474f$d99ed740$6437a8c0@server...

> Photolab tech for the local police dept. Not very technical, just push a
lot
> of buttons all day.
>
> David McKittrick

That's still cool. I love photography! In college I took a bunch of
photography electives because I like it so much. I've got a really nice SLR
and LOVE black and white imagery. Nature and portraiture are my favorite
subject matter... probably nothing like the pics that you see all day...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L