Re: Re: Re: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 14:44:57 EDT

That's cool. I've been thinking of converting my home LAN to 802.11b, but
I've heard that fiberglass insulation (which my Canuck house is full of)
wreaks havoc on throughput and bandwidth.

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
"Dan Kramarsky" <dkramarsky68@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> test software (actually firmware) that goes into a wireless internet
radio.
> kinda like 802.11b WLAN ( wireless LAN )  but actually its proprietary
> stuff.   our company makes outdoor wireless network gear.   so if you need
> a network for outdoors from building top to building top,  we make it.
>

> -dan k.
>

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:52:07 -0600
> From: "Brian Fitchett" <fitchett@chem.utah.edu>
> Subject: DML: Re: Re: slightly offtopic question - but still related to
the
> DML
>
> I am a graduate student in Chemistry.  I too work with lasers, but on the
> other end.  studying how the intense light reacts with molecules. We have
3
> flash lamp pumped Nd:YAG lasers 2 are used to pump tunable OPO/OPA lasers
> one tunes visible and the other IR.  I doubt most people even care about
> that at all...
>
> Brian
>
> ""Jon Slavic"" <jons@laserdrive.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Agency Coordinator/Engineering Tech. for Laser Drive Inc.  We design and
> > mfg. power supplies for light based products (i.e. lasers, flash lamps,
> arc
> > lamps, xenon lamps, etc.).  http://www.laserdrive.com
> >

> > --
> > Jon Slavic
> > 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus, 4x4, 4.7L, CC, Intense Blue
> > 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, 4x4, 3.7L, Bright Silver
> > ""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Ok, I was talking to Barry last night and we noticed that it seems
like
> > > *lot* of DML members have jobs in the tech industry...  Is there any
> truth
> > > to this or were we imagining things?  Both Barry and I work in the
tech
> > > industry, and I've seen a lot of technology related (looking) email
> > > addresses flying around out there....  So I guess my question is: what
> do
> > > ya'll do??
>
> =====
> Dan K.
> '92 Grey Dak CC, 318, 4x2, 46RH, 3.92 rear, 235/75R15, PS, PW, PB, PL,
Cruise,
> AC,  & 110,000mi.    mods:  cool air induction,  K&N filter,  Autolite
3924s

> future:   M-1,  Mopar PCM, 180* stat,  Trans-Go shift kit,  3" Gibson
swept,  underdrive pulleys,  re-locating IAT sensor,  and WC drop kit front
and rear