Re: RE: timing chain or rocker noise??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 09:49:31 EDT

that's what i figured... hopefully with in the next couple of weeks to a
month i can get into it. i don't think it's really hurting anything right
now. i doubt the chain will actually break. i am closing on a house
friday, so i'll have garage space to do it... i've got a bunch of work to do
on the 94... heater core, tie rod ends...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig