Re: help with '95 Dakota

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 13:01:47 EDT

Terry or Jennifer Cochran said:

> We are currently experiencing electrical problems. All of the sudden
> the stereo, dome lights and power mirrors quit working. We have
> manually checked all the fuses and didn't find any bad ones. So I have
> a two part request. One if anyone has a manual for a 95 Dakota could
> you email a copy of the fuse box layout ( we didn't get an owners man.
> with the truck) and two does anyone have any suggestions on a possible
> fix before we have to shell out big bucks at a shop?
> Thanks

You probably already know this, but also check the power distribution
center under the hood (there are fuses there as well).

If you still need the info from the manual, I'll try to make some time to
get a couple of scans and send them to you.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer