Re: RE: V6 Misfire

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 13:56:14 EDT

I had a misfire with a brand new set of JBA wires I purchased from Bernd
before his shop closed. Just call JBA and they will exchange them for you.
You have to pay the shipping on the return set though. Mine also was the
middle cylinder on the passenger side.

>Ron1062473@aol.com
>Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:46 PM
>To: aol@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: DML: V6 Misfire
>

>I have a '98 V6 that when I go through Big puddles it will start
>misfiring.
>It is always the same plug (middle one on passenger side) you can see it
>
>sparking to ground. The only thing seems to fix the problem after it is
>pull the
>plug wire and blow air in around the plug to dry it out.
>I have 9 mm JBA wire that are about 2 years old. This problem just start
>
>happening. Any ideas on what I can do to help prevent this?

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport
DML Profile: