Re: help with a 95 dakota

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 21:15:47 EDT

Sorry I cant give you an answer on this but it all seems similiar to my
situation, other than the stereo.

Items lost on mine, happened when I had the door open for and extended
period of time installing my new radio(used a harness connector and factory
harness for new stereo).

My stereo works quite well, but I lost, my cig lighter, all interior
courtesy lights(also control of them from the headlamp switch and when doors
are opened) and also lost my power mirrors.

Some one mentioned a while back a certain module to check, but I have
forgotten and lost the email about it as well...

If I can find it I will forward it to you, hopefully I will get a chance to
check it out.

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73