another '95 electrical problem

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 23:21:48 EDT

>We are currently experiencing electrical problems. All of the sudden
>the stereo, dome lights and power mirrors quit working. We have
>manually checked all the fuses and didn't find any bad ones. So I have
>a two part request. One if anyone has a manual for a 95 Dakota could
>you email a copy of the fuse box layout ( we didn't get an owners man.
>with the truck) and two does anyone have any suggestions on a possible
>fix before we have to shell out big bucks at a shop?

  Alright, James, you know what to do!!!
  Actually, you guys might want to check in the power distribution
center under the hood to see if there is a large maxi-fuse out there
that may have blown if you dont find a bad radio fuse. Otherwise, James
and I'll hookup and work some magic again.
I'm sure Ron wont mind stopping to give some hands-on instruction too!
Patrick