Re: toyota s-runner threat to r/t

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 21:32:43 EDT

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:23:24 -0500, Chad Evans <hemidak@msn.com> wrote:

> so is a 528 hemi offered by mopar or the 380 hp 360 crate motor. they are
> an option also. an expensive one but still an option.

Not quite. Installing those items would require modification to the
vehicle, correct? And I don't know of any dealer offering to install those
engines on any vehicles. The SC on the Toyota is a bolt on. Putting those
engines in is a swap. :P

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile