Re: Got me a new ride Today!!!!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 22:11:11 EDT

Noooooooooo, Please,noooooooo more ideas!

I'm planning some new stuff for the Dak this winter.......that's why I'm
fixing this thing.

Although it needs a muffler and tailpipe,...........hmmmmm

Perhaps a Flowmaster muffler will go under it.

Hehehehehe......

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net