Going camping!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 02:28:44 EDT

In about 17 hours Debbie and I will be heading out on our first trip towing our new
trailer with the Dak. We'll be leaving Central Texas heading towards Twin Lakes Colorado
in pretty much a straight line. We'll be there for four days then head down to Mesa Verde
for three more days before turning back towards home. So, if you see a Blue '98 Dak 4X4 CC
pulling a 26' Trail-Lite travel trailer in west Texas, Colorado or New Mexico, honk and
wave.

Take it easy everyone.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html