reodd squeak

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:41:20 EDT

Three times I've had an annoying squeak from behind the cab. Two times it
was was a small stick that fell between the bed and the cab and the other
was a sweet gum ball in the same general area. When the bed moved, they
squeaked. I got a lot of trees in my yard and they are always dropping
something.

On the other hand, check the a-frame bushings - On my V8 the passenger side
gets cooked from the exhaust. Mine squeaked, I replaced that side and the
squeak stopped.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow
pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq