Re: Got me a new ride Today!!!!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:51:35 EDT

well......I tuned it up last night, plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel
filter, PCV valve, air filter(old Fram was in it)........

It had all the original Mopar spec stuff
under the hood, except for the air filter, and plugs.........

I tossed a set Autolite 65's, a Conrad
cap and rotor kit, a K&N filter, a set of Ultra spark wires, and a AZ PCV
valve,
 fuel and breather filters......everything else is untouched.....including
the O2
sensor in the drivers side exh manifold.

It still has the original muffler and tailpipe
and they both have had it.

My grandfather did have the brakes freshened with pads, rotors, calipers,
cables and shoes, and drums.

And he had a new set of shocks installed
not too long ago.

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net