RE: anyone running 26# injectors

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 19:24:29 EDT

John,
I was running lean on #24's, and bumped them up to #30's. Running like a
champ now. The o2 sensor is reading just about where it should be. I
played with some #36's for a while, but it was way to rich at idle. I
thought about changing pressure, but decided to just change the injectors.
Not sorry, it runs great!
Rich - Ashburn, VA