reRE: 46rh transmission

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 00:24:23 EDT

ray,

he may be talkin about what i posted a long time ago. the truck gets stuck from
2 to 3rd. but only when its cold. like when you get on the highway in the
early morning and the rev go to 4000 and stay there for like 2 minutes or so before it
drops into third gear.

mine has not done this for a long time because the mornings have not been cold lately.
but i expect the problem to return this winter.

-dan
'92 dak cc 318

-