New track ....new times

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 21:15:27 EDT

Made the trek to Carlsbad today for a little cooler track(82degrees)

Found a glich in the nitrous programing and again It would turn on and I
want to confirm what I change before I just ....Run it had the target A/F
set for 14.5/1 and a fail safe on the A/F set to disarm at 12.8 /1 or
above...minor problem

Anyway no 10 second pass again

ran 3 runs

60' werent great with a best of 1.7 but this track is not prepared at all

11.65 @ 119
11.51@ 121
11.27 @122 all runs all blower....no Squeeze... :< damn I wanted my 10
second pass today!

Should go a little better this next week I am changing The stall to the new
M-Saine 3500 billet stall and with a 100 shot we should go deep in the 10's

Scott Q

GS Motorsports.com