Re: anyone running 26# injectors

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 22:33:50 EDT

>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:23:15 EDT
>From: Pukeloser@aol.com
>Subject: Re: DML: anyone running 26# injectors
>
>I'm running hughes engines 2228 cam. Do you know where I can get a
computer
>for a 95 ram 5.9 auto? I check a few sites and the ram 5.9 (and dakota
5.2) 4x2
>auto computers dont seem to be listed. I checked mopartsracing.com and a
>couple others. Any ideas on who might have one to sell?
>
>John S

If you want a OEM PCM make a request on http://www.autoandparts.com/

I put a request after I swapped out my 318 for a plain old 360. I ended up
getting a PCM for a 1995 Ram 360 auto when I really wanted one for a manual
trans.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow
pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq