list praise, fixed my abs and parking brake light problem

From: Jeffery B. Denning (jldenning@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 14:18:26 EDT

The other day the abs and parking brake lights on my 99 illuminated and wouldn't go out. The
list suggested the rear wheel speed sensor in response to my query for help, and the archives had
a bunch of posts on the problem, most with the same fix. Ron Wong was one of the folks to help w/
this, posthumously. (As he did w/ other problems I've had).

Here's thanks to all of you for helping me again, and a salute to Ron.

Jef