Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh. I'm a tool.

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 21:22:04 EDT

yea i know you wouldn't have sold it like that. i wasn't happy at first,
but i'm over it... that stuff happens... i am very happy with the truck
now. yea the house has a 2 3/4 car garage. plenty big to work on the
truck. hopefully this winter i'll be able to do it. i want to lower it and
such also. i'll be busy working on and spending money on the house for
now... i can't beleive how much money you can spend on this stuff. i've
spent like $500 and hardly have anything yet... oh well, the joys of owning
a house... as long as i can keep both my daks i'll be happy... i'll let
you know how everything goes...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed