RE: Passing of Sir Bills mother

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 09:25:18 EDT

Thanks for the note Chris.

Bill, we are never ready for this even if we know the days are limited. My
congrats to her for her 93 years! That's a fantastic achievement! Please
send my best wishes to your family.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 89,800mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU