MUD DAY!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 20:12:29 EDT

well I was supposed to leave for chicago tonight but its not going to
happen that way. I just got Christine home - and for better or worse -
shes driveable. I'm finihing her up tonight and leaving for chicago
tomarrow at about 6 am - hopefully.

I should be in chicago about 10 or 10:30... from there we will head out
to meet up with Adam. I have lots to do - - gotta get to work - I'll
keep ya posted.

Terrible Tom

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/