Re: Re: Re: Durango Ball Joint complaint

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:08:11 EDT

Sam Perez wrote:

> Aren't the suspensions on the Dakotas the same. I know I am truly
> disappointed with my front suspension on my 2000 Dakota. Maybe a total
> recall across the board and then I can trade my Dakota in for the new SR-T

More or less. In the same model year, Durangoss and Daks are t as far
as front suspension goes. he same. But there was a change in 2000 from
recirc. ball steering to rack & pinion (probably other small changes to
go with it), which is why it took so long for any suspension lift to
come out for 2000s and up.