Re: question on holley fuel pump 12-922

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 15:35:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/2003 3:34:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pukeloser@aol.com writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I ordered the holley in tank electric puimp #12-922 for the stroker motor
> (as
> well as the 5.9 PCM) I just want to get confirmation that it'll fit in a 95
> dak tank. The holley site lists it for 96-current daks and I thought my pump
>
> was the same as a 96 but just wanted to double check with those in the know
> on
> the list before I spend the time to put it in.
>
> John S

John, I also have one on a shelf for my '95. They list that it fits '95 and
up Rams (same fuel system) so it should work on a '95 Dak.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction