Re: question on holley fuel pump 12-922

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 20:16:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/2003 7:50:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mquarantaca@earthlink.net writes:

> Be careful
>

> That pump doesn't sit correctly in the stock canister and everyone I have
> seen sucks air below 1/4 tank, so that means you will need to race with 1/2
> tank and you will loose fuel pressure from 1/4 tank and below ...effectivly
> making your tank empty at 1/4 tank
>

> Scott Q

Scott, would that apply in Gen II Dakotas as well as in Gen III Dakotas? In
other words, are the tanks shaped differently relative to where the pickup is?
 Maybe it's not a problem on the Gen II's. I hope...

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT - under construction