Re: question on holley fuel pump 12-922

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 21:12:49 EDT

I think Scott's correct on this.....

My '96 seemed to perform best with a full tank of fuel.......it's
performance seemed to diminsh when the fuel level dropped below half a tank.

probably was pulling small amounts of air as well as fuel

I let my fuel level drop below 1/4 tank, once and it seemed to effect the
Dak's
performance.....after that I always tested
(dyno and strip) with at least 1/2-3/4 tank of fuel.

My best Dyno and strip passes have alway's been with full tanks........

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4wd
3.9 Blown / Nitroused
Best Qtr 15.452@91.24