RE: Window crank, clip thingie!!!!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 10:51:52 EDT

If there was a kind of point sticking out from the middle of the C then
it could be an "e" clip. I know that sounds hokey but there is such a
thing. The only main difference is the extra piece in the middle that
keeps the inside of the C form touching what it is clipped around and
thus supposedly making it easier to get on or off.

The easiest thing would be to just go to the dealer and get them there.
Can't be that much for them. Or find a auto part store that delivers
such as Napa (not the more retail oriented type such as Pep Boys,
AutoZone, Discount Auto, etc.) and they will most likely have them. Just
go to the parts counter.

Jeff Durling