Re: Window crank, clip thingie!!!!

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 17:29:26 EDT

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:25:45 -0400, DaPurpleRT <dapurplert@dakota-
durango.com> wrote:

> OK, i can't find the stupid lil thing that holds the window cranks in on
> my
> 99 R/T and nobody knows what they're clled so I can better look for them!
> lost em when I took em off to paint. Doh!
>
> PLEASE, someone tell me you know what these are called or better yet at
> what
> store I can buy them!

Window handle retainer clips. I got a box at Pep Boys in the Help me
section. If you can't find them, give me you address, I'll drop one in an
envelope and send it to you.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile