Re: DML BBQ Webcam is up

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 19:40:09 EDT

Andy! When I convoyed to the Mopar Nats with Jon S , Ed (Joe) M and other
Friends as we passed Cincinnati a projectile flew over Jon S and Myself and
landed on the hood of a mustang which was motoring along beside the Daks and
other Mopars. Thanks to Jons radios we kept it in sight and were able to
evade. It was a part from the suspension or air brake system of a transport
truck ahead of us! Thus we saved the Daks from FOD, foreign object damage-
LIKE SLOW MOTION AIRBOURNE!
We were sorry for the Mustang. LOL , A WEB CAM IN JONS truck would have
been priceless!

Jim Knox
91 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 premag
Toronto (Mississauga) Ontario, Canada