Re: O/T: windows 0/linux 1

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:45:17 EDT

this is totally dependent on the type of games you are playing.. sound is a
pain in the ass under linux and you will want to surf the particular distro
you are running website for hardware compatibilty.

Check out this website(they have a good mailing list as well)
http://www.linux-sxs.org/ as I used to hang on there a lot when I first
messed with linux.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net