Re: Design flaws or just things I am noticing since this is my first MOPAR?

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 13:22:09 EDT

Stock Dakota shocks suck. Invest in a decent set of aftermarket shocks.
The difference is phenomenal (at least it was on mine). Also, a pickup is
very light in the rear, just keep that in mind.

80mph is NEVER good for fuel mileage. Try taking it down to 65 and report.
  What gears do you have?
Those numbers actually sound about right for around town driving.

Just keep in mind, a Dakot is a heavy, un-aerodynamic, steeply geared
vehicle. They were never meant to be fuel efficient.

Brian
'99 CC 5.2L 4x4