RE: DML BBQ Webcam is up - FYI

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 15:47:54 EDT

>Don't know if you can relocate the barn camera to one side or not, but the
>backlight from the open door is killing the image quality. Just an FYI...
>:'B
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

Well, we moved it to face the action around Tom's truck as we try and get
her running again, but the camera has to stay in the barn or else the signal
from it can't penetrate through the steel walls.

I'm going to try and move one down to face the airstrip and the pond that we
pulled Tom out of. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....