Re: Re: DML BBQ Webcam is up

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 15:52:18 EDT

>Jon
>
>Is that your blue cuda, with the sun shining off your front bumper,
>out front? I think that there are some people stripping things
>out off a Dakota engine bay to the left ???
>
>Bob

Yup, that's Jon clssic Mopar, and man does it sound nice when he starts it
up. :)
The Dak to the left is Tom's and the plugs have been pulled, and the oil is
getting drained totally dry so that way we can be "pretty" sure that the
water that was in the engine will be completely removed.
Jon moved the Cuda when Tom turned over his Dak and the water and oil mix
came squirting out. hehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....