Re: I wish.........

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 02:02:18 EDT

Yes The "PIT" is now my friend. Ever since the Doc's got my medications
balanced out, the "PIT" doesn't seam all that bad anymore. Now the large
pond that eats Daks & I are not on speaking terms at the moment. Sorry to
hear about your miss judgement there Tom. Are you in need of a towel, dry
socks or a GPS?

Well I guess I'll head on back to my cave now. You know with the medication
bit worked out, the cave just isn't as dark and damp as it us to be. Maybe
the satellite dish helps a little to ;-)

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm